NEW YEARS EVE GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/30/10 9:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Happy New Years Eve !!!    I for one are ready to welcome the new year.   Hopefully it will be a good one other than I will be beginning the new year going to a Orthopedic surgeon.    Seems I have done something to my shoulder ( I thought it was my arm ).   I went to my doctor yesterday and they did a XRay and said they said that maybe my shoulder is trying to "freeze up",   I have never heard of this before but I am calling the Orthopedic doc on monday and hopefully getting into see him after that.   Today as I ponder over 2010 I am so thankful for all the blessings that have come my way......a new location for my OH support group, many new friends here on OH,  new location for our support group breakfast also, many many other things that I am so grateful for.    Most of all I am grateful for my family.    I can't imagine not having family around me.    Although in the beginning of my WLS journey they were not supportive....they are now since the excess weight is gone.    So if your family is not supporting your decision to have WLS......don't give up on them.    They will come around.   They are probably just scared that something will happen to you ( since we ALL have heard the horror stories of some WL patients ).    I know that was my family's case.   I wish all of you a very prosperous and Happy New Year.   I think that 2011 will be a awesome year !!!!  Please feel free to share what you are grateful for on the last day of this year.    Have a blessed and wonderful day.....see you Next Year !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active