TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/27/10 11:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Sorry I am late posting.    I was taking down Christmas tree and most of my decorations this morning.  I love Christmas but it has been up since before Thanksgiving and I am ready for it to go.   LOL   Hope everyone is having a great week so far.   I am looking forward to the new year and new goals for myself.    I for one am going to be hitting the gym hard and heavy come the new year to get back in shape.    Today I am so grateful for the tool that was given to me to lose my unwanted 140 lbs. and the ability that I can now go to a gym and work out really hard.   Prior to my WLS I did good to walk across a room without feeling as if I would die.     I am also so grateful for my faith and for answered prayers that come my way daily.    Please feel free to add what you are grateful for to this post.   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    Have a blessed day today !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active