This Wed the day newbie here!!!!!

sportsgirl
on 12/27/10 1:46 am
 My journey to looking and feeling better is getting close.  I can not wait for this to happen.  Very nervous about doing the right stuff after the surgery.  I am going shopping today for my protein drinks powders and post op stuff I need.  I want this to work sooooo bad.  Need to lose 75lbs.  Loving this support page and enjoy reading different posts.  Wish me luck keep you updated and Thank You. 
Tom C.
on 12/27/10 4:46 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Wishing you all the best!! What a wonderful Holiday present you've giving yourself!! And know 2011 will be better then 2010!!

I'm here anytime you need.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
rich_in_nfpa
on 12/27/10 6:40 am - New Freedom, PA
Great to have you with us. We'll clear off your spot on the Losers' Bench in the Winners' Circle.

Best of luck on your journey!
Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
sportsgirl
on 12/27/10 8:48 am
Thank you both!  I can't wait till Wed.  I appreciate your support.  I know I am going to need it !!!
Tom C.
on 12/29/10 7:13 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
TODAY'S THE DAY!!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active