MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/19/10 9:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all rested from the weekend.    My shopping is all done and I will be trying to avoid the mall and stores till after Christmas and now on to the holiday baking and deciding what to make.   I am going to make a SF Candy Cane Cheesecake.   I think  that sounds yummy.    I have made lots of sweets so far and I am doing OK with them.    Although I am ready for them to be eaten and leave my house.   LOL   Today I am grateful for my family and friends.    Even though my son's and husband are far from perfect......so am I.   But I love them unconditionally and hope they love me the same.  I love Christmas time and the music and also the true meaning of the holiday.   Have a blessed week.  Feel free to add what you are grateful for to this post if you like.   We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives .

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active