Down 46 pounds..2 & 1/2 months post op!! Realize Lap Band

chocolategurl1980
on 12/15/10 7:40 pm - huntington beach, CA

JUST HAPPY TO SAY I AM DOWN  46 POUNDS AND LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!! I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE PROGRAM VERY WELL.....AND EXERCISE EVERYDAY PEOPLE! EVEN IF ITS 15 MIN TO 30 MINUTES! GET UP AND DO SOMETHING! i WILL START DANCE CLASSES AGAIN IN JANUARY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 11 YEARS!! I USED TO ENJOY IT AS A FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE!!! WHOOT WHOOT.. CAN'T WAIT..THAT'S PART OF MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!! I HAVE A NEW HAIR DO AND THE SAME POSITIVE ATTITUDE!! FEW MORE POUNDS AND I WILL GO SHOPPING FOR A NEW CLOSET!! HEHE.... TAKE CARE ALL!

Tom C.
on 12/16/10 6:34 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS !! Keep up (or should I say off) the great work
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
blessed_1970
on 12/21/10 12:32 am
Congrats!!! I had my surgury on Nov 10, 10 and Ive lost 12.5 inches and 22 pounds so far!!! I love it!!! I'd do it all over again!!! Its been a lil over 5 weeks and Im very pleased with my results so far!!! I go back to the Dr. JAN 4...I need a fill cause I can eat almost anything but I choose not to...I still get full on a small amount!!  Keep me posted!!! I HOPE when Im 2.5 months out that Ill lose almost 50 pounds!!! Your doing GREAT!!!! ANY pointers????? Im getting a treadmill for Christmas!!! I chose a treadmill over an IPAD!!!!! Im dedicated huh????? LOL!!!! Keep in touch!!!! Your Friend, Joyce from WV
Most Active