TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/13/10 9:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Can't believe that Christmas Day is in 11 days.    I am pretty much finished with my shopping.  I may have a few more things to get but right now can't think of any.     As we approach the holiday I can't help but think about the year that I have had.    It has been anything but uneventful and it is ending on that note also.   I had a mammogram last week and got a phone call yesterday that they saw something in my right breast and I have to go in and have it repeated thursday.   Please pray with me that it will be nothing and everything will be alright.   So grateful for all the equipment  and knowledge that is available to detect things that are questionable.  Grateful also for my Faith in a higher power.   I know everything will be OK anyway it goes.   Have a blessed day.    Please feel free to say what you are grateful for.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active