THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/1/10 9:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Thursday Everyone,

Hope to have a great day today.    Hope everyone is doing well since Thanksgiving and planning for Christmas.    I am baking sugar free cookies and bars and freezing them.   I posted some recipes last night for everyone to make if they want to that is.    Today I am so grateful for sugar substitute that taste like sugar.    I remember the days of cooking with sweet and low and the "bitter" taste that it left in your mouth. As old as I am I have been around to taste all the different sweetners.   LOL   Now I am telling my age.   LOL   Anyway there are great options today for us to bake goodies so we aren't left out in the cold with nothing sweet over the holiday's if we like desserts or if we know someone who is a diabetic and can't or shouldn't eat sugar.    I know I am baking some goodies for some people who are diabetic and don't eat cookies unless they are sugar free.   Have a blessed day and upcoming weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active