IT'S REALLY WEDNESDAY TODAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/30/10 10:33 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Wednesday everyone,
Yes....it truly is wednesday today,   If you are reading this and have no idea why I put that post topic this way.    I put the wednesday Grateful post yesterday on tuesday.   LOL  Today I have coffee down and I am wide awake so no mistakes as far as the day of the week is concerned today,    Today I am grateful for my weight loss surgery,    I am sure today if I hadn't made the decision over 5 yrs. ago to have my WLS I would be way over 300 lbs.   If anyone is reading this post who has yet to have their WLS.....they ALL work.    You have to be diligent and work them and do as your surgeon tells you.    As of today all my weight gain from Thanksgiving junk food is gone !!!  YEAH  I am extremely happy about that.    So today I am grateful for my WLS which was RNY and all the other WLS.    Grateful for whoever discovered the different WL surgeries so we could have a chance at a healthier more fulfilled life.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and Blessings ~~ Vivian  

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active