THANKSGIVING DAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/24/10 10:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,

My turkey is cooked and my stuffing is in the oven.   Smells like Thanksgiving in my house.   As I think over this past year.   I have SO very much to be grateful for in my life..........Family, my WLS ( that after 5 yrs. is still working for me ), for my stomach pouch still as small as the day my RNY was done, for my Faith and answered prayers, and especially for my Obesity Help Family here on the messageboards.   I am SO GRATEFUL for all of you and all that you have brought to make my life richer.   Have a blessed holiday today and please remember the rules.....no drinking 30 before and after meals.....eat slow and chew well.......and don't deprive yourself .....eat a bite or two so you won't feel left out.   Make life today special for you too.   Prepare a dessert that is legal for you to eat.   Have a wonderful family day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active