5K DONE !!!

Tom C.
on 11/24/10 11:32 pm, edited 11/25/10 9:55 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Today I did my first 5K run, and according to my stopwatch I did it in 0:37.06 (UPDATE: the official time was 0:38.23.8. Still within the range I wanted to be in.) Not in my wildest dreams did I ever thing I could do something like this.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me. I could have never gotten to where I am without you all.

So this Thanksgiving, I hope you get a little ThanksTAKING and accept my sincere THANKS
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Tom C.
on 11/25/10 12:11 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Just sharing .. hope its not bragging !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
rich_in_nfpa
on 11/25/10 8:34 am - New Freedom, PA
That's awesome Tom! Mazel tov! 

Love the sweatshirt.

Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
LillieGracesMom
on 11/25/10 6:48 pm
Way to go!  You set a goal and met it.  Good for you for sticking with it!  You should be proud.  You really have inspired me.
Thanks,
Heather

mom05
on 11/26/10 2:12 am
Tom,
Congrats.... you did it!!!!!

Janitzia

babypooch4
on 11/27/10 11:01 am - PA
congrats you made a believer out of me thanks
Kelslaw
on 11/29/10 2:18 pm