Cold Weather = Tighter??

AnitaMcD
on 11/23/10 6:58 am - So. Orange County, CA

I've been feeling tighter these days and I'm wondering if it's because it's so cold nowadays.  Anyone know if this is true, or if it's something I'm conjuring up in my head?!?  I'm not uncomfortable or anything but I feel little pinches sometimes.  Just one comes and goes... not sure if that's tightness, or a bit of heartburn.  It's been happening during the last week.  Do I need to be concerned? 

Anita 
                                 [Start:250; SW
:243; CW:218; GW:150]
       ~ Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying!          

Tom C.
on 11/23/10 7:26 am, edited 11/23/10 9:59 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Believe it or not many things can affect the band - temperature; elevation; stress; T.O.M. (for females) - etc.

The one thing that definitely can affect the band is not drinking enough. Make sure you are hydrated. 

If you have concerns, contact your Doctor. That is why they are there. I always say, I rather hear "That's normal" instead of "why didn't you call us when you first experienced".
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
AnitaMcD
on 11/23/10 8:17 am - So. Orange County, CA
Hi Tom,

Strange you said "elevation" because I know that one to be true.  We have a cabin out in the high desert, the elevation is about 5,500 and I definitely felt it up there.  I'm going to wait another week - or at least a few more days, try to be more hydrated and see if the pinching goes away.  Thanks for responding... Have a great turkey day!

Anita 
                                 [Start:250; SW
:243; CW:218; GW:150]
       ~ Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying!          

Most Active