New airport body scans

MaMa_M
on 11/21/10 8:07 pm - MI
I am going to fly on Wednesday...I have been hearing a lot about these new body scans. Has anyone had experience with the body scan and their reaction to your band and port? Do they think you have something concealed within your body??? I am a little nervous.
MaMa M

Pixieland
on 11/21/10 8:30 pm - Davison, MI
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Did you get a card after surgery to keep in your wallet stating you are a band patient? I would think that would be all you need.

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

MaMa_M
on 11/22/10 12:06 am - MI
Yes I have my card and will make sure to have it on me in case they want to see it.
MaMa M

Considering_It
on 11/22/10 11:42 am
I wen tthrough one of these scanners at the Tampa Airport in September.  I had my band card all ready, and I was never questioned or patted down.  I was also concerned that the staples the port has to attach to the muscle would set off alarms, but it doesn't.

MaMa_M
on 12/1/10 3:40 am - MI
The trip was great! had a wonderful time....didn't have to be scanned so I worried for nothing! thanks all for your kind words.
MaMa M

Most Active