6 month checkup went great!

trying2findmyself
on 11/19/10 2:01 am - Allen, OK
Wow it is so hard to believe 6 months have already  passed since I had my Lapband (Realize Band) surgery. I never dreamed of being as far as I have come in 6 months! I started at 221 pounds and size 18- 1X . I have lost 80 pounds, Went from an size 18 to a size 7 and Gained a load of self confidence. I was never this small in size even as a teenager. It was so exciting standing up before my support group at Edmond Weight Wise Clinic and giving my success report and praising my Mom for her support and having our group applaud in approval. I love this support group and wish I was able to attend more often. I would like to Thank all of my OH Friends for all your support to.

Tom C.
on 11/19/10 2:11 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
 CONGRATS on your accomplishment .. So FAR !! Great work!!! And thanks for sharing!! Know your post inspired many today.

Keep it up (and off) .. and isn't great to be a LOSER !!!!!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
trying2findmyself
on 11/19/10 4:30 am - Allen, OK
Yes it is! Thank you very much for the kind words,this is another one of my favorite things about the weight loss journey is giving and recieving the support we all need from one another. May God Bless You with a beautiful day my friend.
LillieGracesMom
on 11/19/10 9:54 pm
Congratultaions!  What an inspiration you are!  What a great feeling!
-Heather

Most Active