It's been a while, but I have good news!

LillieGracesMom
on 11/18/10 10:22 am
Hello all!  You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while.  My youngest started Kindergarten this Fall so I decided I needed to find a job so I can have something worthwhile to do while the kiddos are at school.  I got a job at a local elementary school (not my kids') and like it for the most part.  I also volunteer in my childrens' classrooms.
Anyways, that's my excuse.....
I went to the doc's today after having my first fill 2 weeks ago.  I only had 2 ml. added because I have been so successful at losing weight.  To date I have lost 108 pounds since my surgery on March 4, 2010.  I will be receiving another small fill on Nov. 30th unless by some miracle I happen to lose a lot of weight over the Thanksgiving holiday...Ha ha!
Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I'm still alive and kickin' and still dropping the weight, although at a much slower pace than when I began.  My next goal is to lose 25 more pounds in the next 6 months.  Wish me luck....AND best of luck to all of you on your own weight loss journeys.
-Heather

Tom C.
on 11/18/10 9:09 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS YOU LOSER  !! You should be soooo proud of your accomplishments - all of them (including going back to work).

Thanks for this inspirational post. Know you helped a lot of folks today with this.

And this Thanksgiving stop and give thanks for being such a LOSER!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active