THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/10/10 9:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I have been thinking about this year.    It has passed by so very quickly.   Hard to believe that the holiday's are now here upon us.    Hope that everyone is planning on what to prepare to be a success for the upcoming holiday.    I am so grateful today for........

My WLS and all the other WLS available for us to chose ( they are all awesome and work if you work them right ).
So grateful for Sugar Free products......without them....I would be a mess !!!  LOL
Grateful for family and friends,
Grateful for my life and health,
Grateful for my weight loss and that I can still lose weight when I do as I should,
Grateful for the sunshine, rain, heat and cold ( even though I freeze to death when it is cold ),
Grateful for my fur babies who give me unconditional love and accept me when others don't.
Grateful for my Faith in a higher power and for answered prayers,
Grateful for my support group and all other support groups which give us encouragement,
Grateful for Obesity Help, all their wonderful caring staff who give so much of themselves to us,
Grateful for the past Houston Conference....it was a great one !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active