Jean Goes to Memphis on Thursday! (x-post)

Jean M.
on 11/10/10 6:17 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Actually, I've been to Memphis more times than I can count (though never to Graceland), but tomorrow is a special trip because (a) I'm getting a fill and (b) I'm speaking at a WLS support group meeting at St. Francis Hospital.  So if you're in the Memphis area, come on down!  The meeting starts at 7:30 pm and is in the St. Catherine room.  If my ailing PC comes home from the computer hospital tonight as planned, I'll have a Powerpoint presentation to share, plus a few laughs, copies of Bandwagon to sell, and a sign-up list for my free weekly e-newsletter, Bandwagon on the Road.  A good time will be had by all!

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Tom C.
on 11/10/10 8:17 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS on speaking, and GOOD LUCK!! I know you will inspire many.

Wish I had my own private plan, I would fly down to watch you!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Life is a Beach
on 11/11/10 10:03 am
I would love to hear you speak! Shared "Bandwagon" at my support meeting tonight. Also, thanks again for the prize I won for answering the quiz on your e-newsletter, Bandwagon on the Road! It was a lovely surprise in my mailbox.
Fran :)
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Jean M.
on 11/11/10 10:25 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
You're very welcome, Fran!

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active