Suggestions for Dr.'s in NJ/Philadelphia Area (Banding)

Jennifer H.
on 10/26/10 12:46 am - NJ
I'm on a driven mission for WLS & for a surgeon. I've seen 3 to date but wasn't comfortable with each of them for different reasons. I'm hoping that one of these days I'm going to have an appt. with one and I'll know THEY'RE the 1. I'm exhausting all my local options and need some referrals. Anyone have a doctor they'd like to share with me.
Thanks so much for taking the time to help me in my WLS journey.
gggkm
on 10/26/10 5:23 am - philadelphia, PA
I had mine done at Einstein Elkins Park Pa. by Dr. Trang. I love hime he is the best. Good luck.,
bnkrgrl
on 10/26/10 11:51 am
My surgeon, Dr. Ianacce is in Florham Park, NJ (North).  He is great.  The website is ... http://www.njbariatricsurgeons.com/.  Hope this helps.

amyloveslou
on 10/28/10 10:05 am - Medford, NJ
I have done alot of reading and looking around. i meet 2 ladies in the same week who had their surgery done by Dr.marc Neff. i called the office set up and aapointment. he had a 45 min speah and slide show. there were 5 of us there. then they put us in seperate rooms. he came in and took the time to answer ALL of my questions. looked at my belly told me i was a perfect pt for lap band and then gave me a pkt to go get done in 6 weeks including a nutrionist . every lady that works in his office has had some type of wls done so they can answer any question you might have along the way. i call there every week to make sure the test I have had done have been faxed to his office. i cant speek enough about how wonderful the office is. it is in cherryhill nj (south jersey)  if you like his number I will give it to you. I go back to him Nov 10  i have to meet with the nutionist for 3 visits I am done one !!!! I have had all of my per op test done !!!! i cant wait till Jan .... for the NEW me to start to come out of this shell......
good luck !!
NewBuena2010
on 11/18/10 12:26 am - PA
I was just banded on the 15th. My surgeon is Dr Castellanos at Hahnemann University Hospital Center for Surgical Weight Loss. They have a great program and support you every step of the way.
Most Active