Yay!

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/10 5:17 am - Hatboro, PA
Went and got weighed this afternoon, and I've lost 50 lbs since the beginning of August!  I had lost 14 lbs in August pre-op, and I've lost 36 lbs since surgery. 

I was kinda worried going to the surgeons office to get weighed today, since it seems like I've been eating alot more lately.  But surprisingly I'm still losing weight even though I'm almost 9 weeks out and haven't gotten my first fill yet.  I go back to see my surgeon on 11/3, so I should get my first fill then. 

I still have a LOOOOOOOOOONG way to go, but I think I'm off to a good start!  I hope that everyone has a great weekend.
David
Jillysmom06
on 10/23/10 4:40 am
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such great work that you have done.  I am so excited for you.
You will have to post some before pics and them some along your journey because it will be an inspiration to alot of people to see.

Keep up the great work.
Have a great weekend
Pam
Tom C.
on 10/23/10 10:50 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
David,

I said it before, and I will say it again - you are such a BIG LOSER !!!! CONGRATS !!

Now just a bit of advice .. if you go back and still don't get a fill DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT !! Many Doctors (like mine) feel that as long as you're losing there is no need for a fill. A fill should be done when (A) weight loss slows; (B) hunger increases (C) the "full" feeling fades quickly (D) weight increases.

You're doing great my banded Brother !! Keep up the great work!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Life is a Beach
on 10/23/10 11:32 am
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Most Active