port problems

Dedi
on 10/18/10 7:57 am
REALIZE Band on 09/03/09 with
My port came detached from my body and is flipped upside down... my doctor's office says it shouldn't be a problem... I am wondering if anyone else's port came detached and is just floating around in there and what your doctors have done????

It isn't causing me any problems and I didn't feel it detach, but I can feel it when it turns to it's side when I am laying on my side.. its the weirdest feeling...

D

Dedi

260/243/128.8/130

MARIA F.
on 10/18/10 9:18 am - Athens, GA
Dedi the realize forum does not have much activity. U will get a much quicker response if u post on the Lap Band forum.

Good luck!!!
Dedi
on 10/18/10 9:46 am
the realize band and lap band attach differently... so this isn't a lap band question its for realize banded people.

Dedi

260/243/128.8/130

Stephanie M.
on 10/18/10 10:50 am
The Realize Forum really doesn't get a lot of action, so most of us hang out on the lap-band forum and though you have a Realize band, Lap-band ports flip too...it is just less common with our band.  You will get a lot more response there.

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

MARIA F.
on 10/20/10 5:12 pm - Athens, GA
On October 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM Pacific Time, Dedi wrote:
the realize band and lap band attach differently... so this isn't a lap band question its for realize banded people.
Lap Bands flip also so  the question would apply to either forum! If u prefer to just post on here and wait much longer for responses though that is fine also.

Best of luck 2 u!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Dedi
on 10/22/10 8:14 am
why are you so concerned with me posting in this forum?  Lap band and realize bands are not the same, they attach differently.

Dedi

260/243/128.8/130

MARIA F.
on 10/22/10 12:51 pm - Athens, GA
On October 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM Pacific Time, Dedi wrote:
why are you so concerned with me posting in this forum?  Lap band and realize bands are not the same, they attach differently.
I am not a moron! I am very well aware that they attach differently! I responded to u b/c I was trying to help u! At this point I could care less what forum u post on and if anyone responds to u at all or how long it takes!

Now for any OTHERS on here that are having band issues.............there is more activity on the Lap Band forum. Much more! Therefore u will generally get MUCH quicker responsed to your questions. Now the OP doesn't want to use the Lap Band forum b/c she is adamit that hers is strictlly a Realize band issue. What she is refusing to acknowlege is that other Realize bandsters go to the Lap Band forum b/c..........as I have stated...........they can usually get a much quicker response!!!!!!!!!! So she might have just as many Realize bandsters see her post on the Lap Band forum as on the Realize forum!

Nothing against the Realize Forum. In fact Tom on here is just wonderful! He's very knowlegable and can answer just about any band question. I only suggested the Lap Band forum to the OP as a means of her getting a quicker response to her issue, NOT as a ploy to sway ppl away from the Realize forum!!!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Dedi
on 10/22/10 9:39 pm
The problem with you is... you think I am tied to this forum.  I can wait for responses and it doesn't really matter what you or anyone else says because I actually take the advice of my doctor over any of you...

I think online fighting is stupid and why you choose to keep responding to me about this issue is beyond my comprehension.  I too am "no moron" as you put it.   Grow up... quit fighting with me about this issue and quit getting all bent out of shape.  I am sure you are too old to be acting this way.

Dedi

260/243/128.8/130

MARIA F.
on 10/23/10 5:09 am - Athens, GA
On October 23, 2010 at 4:39 AM Pacific Time, Dedi wrote:
The problem with you is... you think I am tied to this forum.  I can wait for responses and it doesn't really matter what you or anyone else says because I actually take the advice of my doctor over any of you...

I think online fighting is stupid and why you choose to keep responding to me about this issue is beyond my comprehension.  I too am "no moron" as you put it.   Grow up... quit fighting with me about this issue and quit getting all bent out of shape.  I am sure you are too old to be acting this way.
I responded to u as a courtesy! Something u would obviously know nothing about!!!

I am not "fighting" with u nor am I "bent out of shape"...........My origional post was to try to help u. U didn't want that help, and that is fine. I did however reply after that to correct your incorrect assesment that it is strictly a Realize issue and that u can't get advice from those that have the Realize band on the Lap band forum!

Have a nice day!

FormerlyFluffy.com

WASaBubbleButt
on 10/22/10 1:07 pm - Mexico
On October 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM Pacific Time, Dedi wrote:

You are a moron in need of a lesson in reality.  Ports are ports.  They flip, deal with reality.

Your port is MORE likely to flip merely do to the surgical technique in placement.  You can sit here and whine or you can get true advice, your choice.

Bleh....

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active