FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/14/10 10:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  As I think about all that is going on around me today....I can't imagine why people don't post what they are grateful for.    A friend on one of the message boards lost her father today....my friend's 19 yr.old son is going in for a cancerous brain tumor.....and no telling what else is going on that I am not aware of.   In this life....we ALL have so very very much to be grateful for....even if it is just waking to a beautiful day outside.    Today I am grateful for.......

Grace and answered prayers,
My Faith,
My WLS,
For Family.....who is SO important in all our lives,
For Life....we sometimes that this very much for granted,
For Support that we give each other.....on OH and off the computers,
For our jobs and homes and cars.....etc.
For Obesity Help and all the wonderful, caring people here that genuinely care about others,
For our extended families that we have made here on OH with others just like us that "get us",
For our lives that we have been blessed to have and all the wonderful experiences that we have gone through,
For the upcoming OH Conference in Houston, Tx. Nov. 5-6.   Hope to see you there.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active