THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/13/10 11:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

As I begin this post this AM my thoughts and prayers for for my friend's son Tyler.   He is a 19 yr. old who had WLS a year ago August.   He had the sleeve.   He was diagnosed yesterday with a cancerous brain tumor.   That is  hard for any parent to grasp much less their only child.   Please keep Tyler and my friend Robin in your thoughts and prayers as he goes into surgery tomorrow.    Thank you so very much for doing this.    

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    These are just a few of the things that come to my mind this morning........

I am SO grateful for my WLS,
Family and friends,
Health and life.......sometimes we ALL take this for granted,
For all the many many friends that I have made due to my WLS that have stood by me through thick and thin,
For Obesity Help and all that they do for us to keep us encouraged to be successful on our WL journeys,
For my Faith in a higher power and for the many prayers that are answered daily,
For my church that I go to and all their many staff members who are always there for us in a time of need,
For having faith that everything will be OK in the future,
For my immediate family that I love more than life itself,
For the support group that I lead and for the one's that I also attend,
For the upcoming OH Conference in Houston, Texas Nov. 5-6....I am SO excited about this !!!
Have a wonderful day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active