pains pains everywhere!

Angelica M.
on 10/5/10 5:59 am - Hobart, OK
Well not really everywhere, but sometimes it feels like it.. ive been having chest pains and horrible pains on my side under my rib cage. today the side pain has eased but my chest is tight. Soooo i called my doc and  he says he thinks it could be my gull bladder.

i have no idea what this means. ill find out in 2 days  .. but has any one had problems with thier gull bladders? did you have to have it taken out?
Angelica M.
on 10/5/10 6:02 am - Hobart, OK
i also want to add that i have been working out like a fiend these last  couple weeks. doing circuit training m w f .. and zumba on m and f and walking 4 miles every Sunday...sooo i had been sore from the extra stuff but this doesn't feel like that (even tho the jumping squats ive been doing have been making my booty super sore LOL))
Hislady
on 10/5/10 8:39 am - Vancouver, WA
It's fairly common to have gall bladder issues after weight loss. Sometimes they jus****ch it for awhile and other times they just go ahead and remove it.
Angelica M.
on 10/9/10 10:02 am - Hobart, OK
yah thats what my doc said. he thinks it is. and has an ultra sound scheduled for me on monday and surgery already scheduled for the 22nd.. really dont want another surgery..:(
Most Active