1rst 10K

MISS_YADIRA
on 10/2/10 12:16 pm
Today I ran my 1rst 10K!! I was able to finish in 1hr 16mins. It was brutal and awesome at the sametime. The 1rst mile was the toughest and i thought what am I doing here, but then by mile 3 I was all in to it when i realized i was running faster than my normal pace. It felt GREAT to cross that finishline! 9 months ago i could barely do 30 minutes on the treadmill at 2miles/hr.  Next: 1/2 marathon in November! Yadira

Great Race for a Great Cause!

My starting weight back in May 2009 when i started getting reading for my surgery was 296-298 lbs. The friday before surgery my weight was 264lbs.

Tom C.
on 10/2/10 9:16 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS!! What an amazing accomplishment !! I can't to post that I ran a 5K let alone a 10K!! Good luck on your next goal. I know you'll make it!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
waterflowers2009
on 10/3/10 2:07 am
That is grea!
good for you!
You really inspire me!

maybe one day I can do that.

I saw your pics and you look awesome, and like a different person.

Wish you the best and keep up the good work!
Deborah

Sunshine Girl

Most Active