Introduction

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/10 10:42 am - Mayville, NJ
 I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say Hi. I'm 1 1/2 weeks post op and really am enjoying reading everyones posts. I hope to meet you guys over time and read your journeys.
Tom C.
on 10/2/10 9:18 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Welcome Chrissy!! Glad to see you've joined our ever increasing  always decreasing group. Know we're here if/when you need.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/10 9:42 pm - Mayville, NJ
Thanks Tom, Ive already been impressed by the activity, helpfullness and friendliness of the site. What a welcome releif. Hopefully I can give as much support as I get :)
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/10 1:04 am - Savannah, TN
Hi Chrissy,  Welcome to the loosers side of town!  I too have the Realize Band, however there are a lot more folks posting on the Lap Band board.  It's a mix of us all & they(bands) basically follow the same routines.  Come introduce yourself over there too!  :)

Laura
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/10 3:11 am - Mayville, NJ
Thanks so much Laura, I will do that
mom05
on 10/3/10 5:27 am
Welcome Chrissy,
We have the same surgery date:) I have found OH so helpful.. Congrats...

Janitzia
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/10 7:01 am - Mayville, NJ
Oh thank you so much and w00t surgery twins!
chocolategurl1980
on 10/4/10 7:10 am - huntington beach, CA
Hi Chrissy... I have the realize band too!!  9/29/10 Congrats to us on a new beginning ~_~ and meeting wonderful new friends on OH

Most Active