Surgery TODAY!!!

laurafranks82
on 9/29/10 1:13 am - Denver, CO
Today is the day!!  I am not nervous about the surgery itself... to be honest, I am more nervous about afterwards and what I'll be able to eat in the weeks to come.  And I'm also facing the reality that I'll never be able to binge again.  It's interesting.  I'm excited more than anything!!!  Wish me luck! 
*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´  "Be the change you wish to see in the world"  -Gandhi

Tom C.
on 9/29/10 7:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Have your seat ready on the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle!! Can't wait too see you !!

GOOD LUCK!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kenworthlady
on 9/29/10 11:50 am - KY
(deactivated member)
on 9/29/10 4:20 pm - Hatboro, PA
I hope that everything went well with your procedure, and I wish you a very speedy recovery! 
Pixieland
on 9/29/10 9:40 pm - Davison, MI
Hi Laura,
I hope everything went well for you yesterday and that you're recovery goes smoothly. Walk alot to battle that gas and be sure to get in all your fluids.
Best Wishes,
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

laurafranks82
on 9/30/10 12:55 am - Denver, CO
Thanks guys.  WOW. This pain is intense.  OWIE!!!!  Sleeping was difficult.  The pain meds aren't doing a thing.  Oh well.  I just have to get through these next few weeks. 
*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨)

Tom C.
on 9/30/10 4:03 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Sorry to see you're in pain - but it gets better. Know we're here for you !! and if you'd like, I could take those pain pills off your hand
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
laurafranks82
on 9/30/10 5:09 am - Denver, CO
On September 30, 2010 at 11:03 AM Pacific Time, tcasola wrote:
Sorry to see you're in pain - but it gets better. Know we're here for you !! and if you'd like, I could take those pain pills off your hand
HA HA Yeah, everyone seems to want my pain pills!! Jeesh!  I even got offered $10 a pill!! Crazy.
*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨)

Pixieland
on 9/30/10 3:26 am - Davison, MI
You'll feel better each day Laura. Walking really helps ALOT...at least it did for me.
Good luck and I hope you are feeling better very soon!
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

KrisRC
on 10/3/10 2:30 pm - Lyndhurst, NJ
GOOD LUCK you'll do fine. Don't jump the gun with trying out foods that aren't recommended. These people know what they're doing. I hope everything went well!

Most Active