FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/23/10 11:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

It is a GOOD morning because next week I will be on vacation !!!  WOO HOO....plus Fall is finally arriving and I LOVE cooler weather ( you did notice I didn't say cold LOL ).   SO grateful today for....

My WLS,
My life and health,
Family and friends,
My vacation....I am SO excited about it !!  WOO HOO !!!
Grateful that my middle son finally got another job,
Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers,
For second chances at a better life ( Can't imagine how my life had ended up if I had not had WLS ),
For all my many friends that I have made on all the different message boards here on OH,
For all the different message boards here on OH and for all the fantastic people on them,
FOr the upcoming OH Conference in Houston, Tx. Nov. 5 -6.....Hope you are coming and I would love to meet you there if you do.   

I will not be able to post this next week.   If anyone would like to keep it going while I am gone feel free to do so.   I will resume the post Monday Oct.4th.   Have a blessed weekend and a great week next week.   Love you guys !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active