I can do this! I can do this! I can do this!!

Tammy G.
on 9/22/10 10:32 pm - Indian Trail, NC
I can do this!   I can do this!  I can do this!!  I can do this!   I can do this!  I can do this!! I can do this!   I can do this!  I can do this!!

I'm recommitting.   I'm struggling but recommitting.   Had my fourth fill and finally feel restriction which is very good but haven't lost any weight in 4 months.   I'm stressed and for a stress eater this isn't good.  

SO NO MORE EXCUSES -  I can do this!!!!

Pixieland
on 9/23/10 3:04 am - Davison, MI
Yes you can do it! Yes you can do it! Yes you can do it! Yes you can do it!
Good for you for recommitting. Try not to let the stress get you...follow the band rules and you will see the scale move.

You will do it! You will do it! You will do it!! You will do it!!

Support is always right here!

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

scaredeesquirrel
on 9/23/10 11:31 am - Shrewsbury, PA
 I love it!  Your recomittment in the face of struggle is a real motivator for me.  I'm struggling too right now.  I've lost almost 50 pounds and have just snarfed down WAY too many of those tasty Special K crackers...you know..the ones that you can have 17 of for 90 calories?  And dinner?  Heck, those Atkins bars are pretty darn tasty!
Guess what I'm not going to buy again.
I don't feel much in the way of restriction, except for the fact that I can't snarf down quite the quantity that I used to.  So, as a recommitment activity, I just got on the scale.  Getting on the scale for me brings me back to reality.  And the reality is I have to get back on the stick.
So thanks for posting, Tammy.  What may have seemed like a simple post has been a motivator for me.
Sue
You already know what fails.  You also know what works.    Pick one.     
Tammy G.
on 9/28/10 12:38 pm - Indian Trail, NC
good for you Sue - we will go at this together!!!

Most Active