Too restricted right before my TOM.

tobi415
on 9/23/10 7:05 am
Since my last fill I realized there were 1-3 days right before my period that I had LOTS of trouble eating. It took some time to figure out the pattern but I am pretty sure thats i****er retention right?  Well it's real bad today. Worse than its ever been. Having trouble with liquids.  Spoke to the Drs office and I am going in tomorrow morning.  Any body have any home remedies to help out? Similiar situations? Advice?
Cameo S.
on 9/25/10 12:08 pm
That sounds like that might end up to be a bonus for me since I recall eating a whopping SEVEN hot doughnuts during that time...  I should loose weight from that alone! 

But seriously that liquid thing is awful!       Maybe they can get you back on track! 

Tom C.
on 9/27/10 9:44 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I have nothing to do with it .. errr .. ohhhhhh .. T.O.M. - not Tom
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Tammy G.
on 9/28/10 12:47 pm - Indian Trail, NC
Hi there.  I have the same problem.  In fact I had an adjustment just a few weeks ago and followed almost immediately with my TOM and had a really hard time.    I found a couple of things help.
   1)  morning times are worse for me generally but really bad during my TOM.   I found drinking hot liquid (tea is what I drink) helps a lot to loosen things up just a bit so I can get food down.
   2)  During that week I try to revert back to more liquids and mushy foods in general almost as if I just had an adjustment or a couple of days after an adjustment.
   3)  Take even smaller bites than what you've learned recently to take and chew even longer. 

I thought about going back to the surgeon but I'm finding that after my TOM I don't have near as much restriction in fact could probably use a bit more.  I decided I would use that week each month to get back to the basics and hopefully lose a bit more weight than to have them unfill and me not have enough restriction the rest of the month.

Good Luck.

Most Active