Wow, 3 1/2 weeks post-op!

dvolumptious1
on 9/18/10 10:12 pm
Your diet is very similar to the Atkins Diet in that you've eliminated the sweets and stuff. I noticed that I hit a plateau at 195 and gained and got right back up to 198 but since last Sunday which has been exactly one week of eliminating sweets and long island ice tea and white bread...I'm at 188 and I can't be tickled more! I am only 6 more lbs away from having lost 100 lbs since my surgery date.  The question is what can I do to celebrate. I think I'll have a day at the spa.

Left the band and rocking with RNY.
They say I have an eating disorder but I say, I have my eating in order.         

Tom C.
on 9/19/10 10:37 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Thanks for sharing, and pointing out that many times if we go "back to the basics" we can lose whatever we gained.

CONGRATS on your LOST .. YOU LOSER :D 
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Pixieland
on 9/19/10 9:30 pm - Davison, MI
David...Congratulations! You deserve to pat yourself on the back and toot your own horn as you are doing a great job! Keep on walking, speed records don't matter. Feeling better and being healthy are what counts most.
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

melslongjourney
on 9/20/10 2:57 am
Great job David and I know that seeing results is exciting. :) I too have the realize band but more often than not frequent the lapband forum they are are awesome and they are always willing to help. My doc calls all the bands lapbands and I used to correct him and he laughed and said well they are... and hes right they both have the same purpose just diffrent brand.

Take care and feel free to use us here and in the lapband group to help you!.. they have been wonderful in helping me with support.

~Melissa~
SW/326 CW/224 GW/175
~ 4cc added in 11cc realize- C band~ 02/08/10~
~1 cc added 03/08/10
~1 cc added 05/03/10
~ 1cc added 07/26/10
~ .05 cc added 09/09/10
~ .05 cc added 01/06/11
~ .25 cc added 06/06/11

Most Active