"SKINNY JEANS"

Jillysmom06
on 9/15/10 7:41 am
Oh my gosh!!!!!  I went out tonight to buy a pair of jeans because mine from last year are wayyyy to big and I thought I would try the so called SKINNY jeans well first of all IT DIDN"T WORK and 2nd I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!!!!!
Has anyone tried these??????  Well I guess it is something for me to shoot for,  but I am thinking I better just stick to the Old Navy Jeans that I have been wearing for years....
I WILL BE ABLE TO BREATH  in them anyway.  Holey Moley!!!!!

Just thought I would share my story with you, that I actually thought I would look pretty good in them.
Pam
LillieGracesMom
on 9/15/10 8:25 am
My oldest daughter wears them and they look great on her.  I'm not brave enough to try on any jeans right now, let alone jeans with the name "skinny" in them.  Maybe if I can lose 50 more pounds....
Right now, I'm just happy to be able to wear clothes that I haven' worn in years. 
Glad you had a good laugh, though. 
-Heather

rich_in_nfpa
on 9/15/10 10:06 am - New Freedom, PA
I've been looking for jeans with a particular style of denim (looks kinda cross-hatched with both vertical and horizontal lines) for several years but never found any in the "larger" sizes I used to need. I was at the outlets in Rehoboth Beach last week and found a pair sized 38x32. I'm currently wearing 40x32 so I bought them as my "target" or "goal" jeans. I can get into them now but not comfortably. I don't think I'll ever get back to a 34" waist but, considering I started at 54x32, I've come a l-o-o-o-o-n-g way!
Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
Jillysmom06
on 9/15/10 8:32 pm
Rich

Keep up the great work and you will be in those jeans in no time..... Yes you have come a long way and you have alot to be proud of!!!!!!!!
Keep it going
Have a great day
Pam
Tom C.
on 9/15/10 9:28 pm, edited 9/16/10 11:58 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

I bet you looked good in them .. and better out of them .. I mean ... ooopppsss

Ahhhhh Jeans .. many of OUR NSV measurement !! Just to get out of the 60's and into the 50's was enough for me. Then when I got into the 40's I couldn't believe it. Then when I was able to put on a 38 - for the first time since my teen years - I almost cried !!

Keep up the great work !! You know you inspire many here !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Jillysmom06
on 9/16/10 9:17 am
Thanks so much Tom
You crack me up......
Congrats to you WOW!!!!!!!  I would cry too

There is still hope for me that I can get into them SOMEDAY!!!!! HUH????
Take Care   :):):)
Tooty
on 9/17/10 7:45 am - Germantown, TN
I have been AMAZED that I found some that fit in length (I am only 4'11) and to top it off they were skinny jeans....

Now here is the kicker...I picked out a size 10 to try on and thought they would be too small, even though they were the "stretch" kind......I put them on and found they were a little big...for kicks I thought I will grab the 8's and 6's.....tried the 6's on first and about had a heart attack!! They were snug but I got those darn things on....tried on the 8's for a perfect fit!!  I CAN'T believe that...I have NEVER worn anything lower than a 10.  So I ended up buying two pairs!!!  Now, i still believe that this particular brand must run big but I was sooooo happy!!!
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
Jillysmom06
on 9/17/10 9:19 am
What a great feeling huh????? Well at least you can say you can get into them.Congrats to you..... I probably couldv'e got another size but I refused because I wanted the smaller size and I know that I won't be in this size long.  So I am hoping that this day will come SOON.......
I am going to get them eventually....
keep up the great work
Pam
Angelica M.
on 9/21/10 2:13 pm - Hobart, OK
Pam, How much have you lost so far? we had surgery around teh same time. just curious.. ive had to say good bye to 2 pairs of jeans so far.. thankfull i have the next couple sizes down to help out.. but those skinny jeans scare me LOL 
Most Active