tightness changing without adjustment?

Alisha R.
on 9/13/10 3:37 pm - Plant City, FL
Do you ever find that certain days you are tighter or looser? I know stress makes your tighter. But Im asking with no stress do you find that somedays it changes?
Alisha
Im in the 200's YAY!!!!
Come check out my clothing exchage site 
www.weightlossclothingexchange.blogspot.com 

Hislady
on 9/14/10 7:56 am - Vancouver, WA
Lots of things can cause restriction changes including weather but it's different for everybody. Some are tighter when it's hot and muggy, others when it is cold. TOM can cause changes, fluid retention, stress and just about anything you can imagine. We just have to be aware of the changes and act accordingly such as maybe softer foods for a few days til it relaxes again. If it doesn't loosen up in a few days tho you may want to call your surgeon and discuss it with him. Mine tightened up after over a year from the last fill for no apparent reason. I got a small unfill and it's been fine since.
Tom C.
on 9/15/10 10:03 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Short answer - YES !! There are sooooo many factors that can affect the band .. believe it or not - WEATHER and where you are (altitude changes especially).
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
jjenls
on 9/16/10 2:16 pm
 Yes, I find that the tightness changes seemingly randomly, and it is driving me crazy. Often I feel like I can barely get liquids down, and other times I can eat easily and get hungry quickly. I'm concerned because I don't think I can handle another fill, but then when it is really loose I feel like I need one.

I've also been eating a lot of slider foods because I HATE getting stuck...it hurts so bad!!! I'm thinking about getting a slight unfill, but I have only had two fills so far so I don't think there is much in there.
Most Active