Can't seem to loose any weight

SBOLORIN
on 9/11/10 1:42 pm - Rahway, NJ

I'm getting a little frustrated since I don't seem to loose any weight for the last 2 weeks.  I have only lost 2 pounds and my last adjustment was 4 weeks ago. 

Hislady
on 9/12/10 8:02 am - Vancouver, WA
You are just starting out, you have to be patient until you have full restriction which can take months. The average weight loss is only 1-2 lbs a week but that is once you get good restriction.
Jillysmom06
on 9/12/10 9:09 am
I am in the same boat as you right now and I had the band placed on the 19th of July also.  Up until now I have done extremely well but for some reason it is much slower right now.  I am trying to think positive and keep going with it because I am sure it will come back off eventually.
I have no restriction now and I have had only 4cc in my 10cc band now and I go back on the 23rd for another, so hopefully that will help jump start me again.

Stay Positive It Will Come!!!!!!
Your not alone
beth21181
on 9/12/10 11:53 am
Everyone plateaus from time to time. Be patient and keep following the band rules. Even if you need to eat more, eat more good proteins. This period of no restriction is called "Bandster Hell" for a reason.
SBOLORIN
on 9/12/10 12:48 pm - Rahway, NJ

Thanks everyone for your support. I go for my 2nd fill on Tuesday 9/15. I'm hoping that can jump start my weight loss again.

Sonia

Most Active