finally starting to loose with umph! (maybe tmi)

Angelica M.
on 9/6/10 2:10 pm - Hobart, OK
its been almost 2 months since my sugery and im down around 22lbs.  i work out 4 days a week.. 3 miles each time.. now its starting to become habbit! i love this new me already... however to the ladies, my pants have gotten a lil loose but its my boobs that have disappeared!! im wasnt big chested as it was(b cup) and im like thinking i will be looking like a pre teen in no time!    out of all the body parts to loose weight why isnt coming off my booty or hips!? any one else? my hubs says i shouldnt worry until after it all comes off and then i can get fake ones.

rich_in_nfpa
on 9/6/10 2:53 pm - New Freedom, PA
I wish I had that problem! I seem to be losing fairly evenly all over but I don't think my "man boobs" are ever going to go away!

Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
Pixieland
on 9/7/10 2:51 am - Davison, MI
I definately have gotten alot smaller on top and it was the first area to go too! I'm OK with it as I was a DD before surgery definately could stand to loose a bit.
Don't worry about it now...it will all porportion out in the long run. If you are not happy with them in the future...buy some just like you said!! Perfect plan I think!!

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Most Active