Food Journals Anyone?

laurafranks82
on 9/6/10 11:40 am - Denver, CO
Does anyone know if there's a place on here, or a thread, where people have posted some of their food journals?  I'm very visual, so seeing what others have done will help me put it all together.  I was pretty confused after the nutrition seminar I attended and the dietician isn't really being much help.  Just thought it was worth a shot.    Thanks guys! 
(deactivated member)
on 9/6/10 3:48 pm - Savannah, TN
This isn't a journal to look at for reference, but it is a simple program to use, even if you are not a REALIZE BAND patient.  You can also print off your daily logs if you'd like.

https://www.realizemysuccess.com/launch.htm

beth21181
on 9/12/10 11:54 am
My food journal is one that was given to me by my doctors office. It has examples and is super easy to fill out. Try going to Dr.Curry's website www.thebanddoctor.com where you can order one for about $10.

Belinda B.
on 10/18/10 1:14 pm - Pasadena, CA
VSG on 09/13/17
FitDay.com used to allow you to view other's food journals, I don't remember if they had to give you a link.  I haven't checked recently to see if you can still do this.

If you are looking for a food journal, my Realize Sucess, SparkPeople in addition to Fitday.  You can also get a free account at LapBand Journey too.

Tom C.
on 10/18/10 6:45 pm, edited 10/18/10 6:46 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active