Oh Happy Day!

Hill_Star
on 9/4/10 4:27 pm
 As of today I have lost 106 pounds....sooo the big question is...HOW DO I GET MY GOLD STICKER lol.....Anyone that knows how to get one please let me know...I gotta flash my gold around. Best wishes and Best of luck to all
(deactivated member)
on 9/4/10 4:33 pm - Savannah, TN
CONGRATS to you SC!  What's the Gold Sticker for/about?
Tom C.
on 9/5/10 5:58 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
No idea about gold stickers .. all I can do is this
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
AnitaMcD
on 9/5/10 10:29 am - So. Orange County, CA

First of all, congratulations!!  What an accomplishment !

In my searches, I found this site:  http://swords.cc/ohcc/oh_card.html.  It's just a template and you need to modify it yourself with your name in a graphic program then add it to your signature line to!!  If you need help, I don't mind doing it... just let me know what design you want and what you want on it (name, saying, etc.).  Also, give me a regular email address so I can send it to you as an attachment.

That is awesome you lost 100+ lbs.!   I hope I will be making one for me in the near future!

Anita 
                                 [Start:250; SW
:243; CW:218; GW:150]
       ~ Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying!          

Most Active