Band Tightness?

Ashley A.
on 9/5/10 2:15 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
Hello Everyone,

I'm having some issues with my band, I got an unfil about 3 weeks ago and my liquid was taken for 4 ccs to 3.5 ccs, the first couple of weeks my band was fine and I was doing great with it, then a few days ago, I started getting stuck rather quickly which led to vomiting, I know some of this may be from me just eating too quick or too big of a bite, it happened a couple of times that day, then everyday since then my band has been extremely weird, one day I can eat fine then the next day I will get sick stuck and then my band will be really tight the following day and I won't get stuck it will just be the sliming and then I wake up with the awful acid reflux, I'm not sure if I should get an unfill or drink liquids for a few days to get everything back on track? Any advicde would be great..I posted this on the LapBand forum as well. Thanks

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

Tom C.
on 9/5/10 5:57 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Ashley,

My first advice - CALL YOUR DOCTOR!! That's why they are there. And as I've stated before, I rather hear "that's normal" then "why didn't you call us when it first occurred"?

Another advice - have a "liquid" diet for a few days to see if that helps? You may be more irritate than you think.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active