I can't keep anything down!

jackmom1484
on 9/4/10 2:26 am - Romeoville, IL
 I had Realize band surgery on 5/4.  I've lost 75 lbs. and felt great until yesterday.  My last fill was on July 11th.  I had a really small lunch with some friends and then slimmed uncontrollably all afternoon.  I left work early and tried a popsicle when I got home and couldn't keep that down.  I tried some cream of wheat this morning and that wasn't any good either.  I can't keep water down, I keep spitting up my saliva.  I called the doctor and I'm waiting for a call back.  What could go so wrong so quickly?
dvolumptious1
on 9/4/10 3:30 am
I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe you have a piece of food that is stuck or maybe your band shifted or soemthing. Maybe its a stomach virus and not even your band. I guess it could be a number of things. My coworkers slippage symptoms were pretty abrupt though.
jackmom1484
on 9/4/10 1:19 pm - Romeoville, IL
 I started feeling better around 4 pm today.  I was able to drink water without vomiting so that was good.  I managed to eat some dinner and a popsicle.  I think it was food poisoning from my lunch at a restaurant in downtown Chicago.  I'll never go there again!  I'm just glad it's not my band.  It's been such a wonderful tool.  Thanks for your concern.  Have a great weekend!
hop2bthin
on 9/4/10 7:23 am - Florence, AL
I hope you feel better soon & that it's not your band... Has the doctor called you back ? If so let me know how you are.... 

hop2bthin

Most Active