Post Surgery Surgery

Cinder1215
on 9/2/10 2:14 am
Well my Gall Bladder Surgery is done and overwith! (Almost 1 yr to the day of my banding) On the healing process from here! Kinda feel like a mack truck ran over my stomach for the first few days could not sleep on my sides which was agony, it's getting better though.  Sneezing and coughing are still painful.   Anyway I will deal with the healing as long as I know those night time pain episodes are a thing of the past! Just one more step in the process.  

I return to the dr tomorrow for the clearance to return to work and hopefully a small fill to put back what they took out before the surgery (due to the heaving). 

C Ya

Cindy

Pixieland
on 9/2/10 9:34 pm - Davison, MI
Hi Cindy,
I hope you continue to feel better!
Best wishes!
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Tom C.
on 9/2/10 9:56 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Hope you're feeling better !
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active