SUNNY STREET SUPPORT THIS SATURDAY 9 AM

Vivian Prouty
on 8/26/10 9:42 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Hello Everyone, time for our Monthly Support group Breakfast. We all need some kind of support to get back on track and
make this work.
Come on and join us and if you have a friend who has had any type of surgery or is in the thinking stage, bring them on,
 they will hear some positive feedback for sure. 
Please send me a note to RSVP so we can call ahead and have enough chairs, and if you
dont come on anyway, we will make a spot for you...this is for oldies and Newbies as well.

WHERE:  Sunny Street Cafe-( was Rise and Dine)
 5000 Western Center Blvd. Haltom City, TX  76137
TIME: 9 AM
WHEN: 28 August 2010
Phone: 817-428-9797

We have checked out this restaurant and talked with the manager and there is even a server there that is a member on OH and has had the sleeve surgery. We feel that this will be a very positive move. They are going to allow us to order of the senior menu if we want to and YES...they do have quiche and fresh fruit. This restaurant is off Denton Hwy about a mile and west on Western Center to the first shopping center on the left side of the street. I believe it is right before Haltom Rd. It is > inHaltom City

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

PS   Please don't forget to RSVP

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active