So Pleased with My Success

trying2findmyself
on 8/20/10 12:37 am - Allen, OK
I am almost to my goal already, and the 28th of this month will be 4 months since my surgery! I feel like a Million Bucks! I can not not begin to tell you how great it feels to actually want to try on new clothes and see what they look like on me! To have Family and Friends notice and say how amazing I look and how proud they are for me! So for those of you just starting out or struggling, just hang in their it is so very worth it! Have a Great Weekend My Friends!

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 8/20/10 6:45 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Wow my Friend,  You are doing awesome.  Congratulations.
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Tom C.
on 8/21/10 9:34 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS YOU LOSER!!! What an accomplishment. You're an inspiration to many here!!

Make sure once you hit goal you stay here and spread your wisdom to others!!

GREAT NEWS!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
corcorac
on 8/30/10 12:50 am
Congratulations! It's an amazing accomplishment and like you, it was the best thing I've ever done. I've lost 17 and people are starting to notice and it makes me feel SO GOOD!!!! Keep going strong!!!!

Most Active