Boring post for many .. Couch to 5K - Day 3

Tom C.
on 8/16/10 9:03 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Today I did the 5 minute walk 3 minute job 5 minute walk routine.

I was thinking maybe I need to go a increase a little slower, but refuse to now because once I start making excuses I will keep on making excuses.

So my "new goal" is to continue following the program until I find it difficult, and then maybe take and extra day or two to get used to the “next step". And realize if it take me 11 - 12 - 15 weeks so be it .. it's not a race ... well, actually it IS :D !!

So that’s today’s post. .. Just keeping myself accountable !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Angelica M.
on 8/16/10 12:15 pm - Hobart, OK
I just started this today!! i loved it! the switchign makes the time go by so fast.. its great..

way to go! youll be on ur way to running a 5 k in no time!
Tom C.
on 8/17/10 6:01 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Maybe one day we'll be running together !!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU and keep me posted how you're doing. I may need the motivations.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Angelica M.
on 8/17/10 6:04 am - Hobart, OK
Right now my goal is to do the Rock N roll 1/2 marathon in Pheonix this january..dont think ill be runnign it but if i can fini**** ... i will have accomplished a goal!
LillieGracesMom
on 8/17/10 8:03 am
Good luck to both of you.  Let us know how it goes.  YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Most Active