exercise and stomach pain?

scaredeesquirrel
on 8/16/10 11:29 am - Shrewsbury, PA
Just wondering if anyone has ever noticed pain after exercising...I've been going to a gym nearly daily, and I noticed that afterwards, I feel full, and tonite, maybe have a little pain...(not the port).  My thought is that I will have to be extra sure that my stomach is empty or something.  It had been about an hour and a half after I ate when I went to the gym.  Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this? 
Thanks!
You already know what fails.  You also know what works.    Pick one.     
Angelica M.
on 8/16/10 12:13 pm - Hobart, OK
i get this a lot actually.. i thought it was just because im not used to  actually running. the last two weeks i get an ache on my left side not near the port but a lil lower. ...i get my first fill on thursday and will ask the doc.. hopefully its nothing :D
scaredeesquirrel
on 8/25/10 4:26 am - Shrewsbury, PA
 Thanks for replying!  My thought is that I need to be more "empty" than I thought I did.  I asked my doctor about it and he sort of brushed it off...so I guess it's nothing,,?  I wasn't eating anything for at least an hour before...that's probably not enough time before hitting the elliptical.  Woohoo on your first fill!
Tom C.
on 8/17/10 6:00 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I used to get this all the time - BEFORE  THE BAND!! For me it was a muscle pull issue. Lower left side (where the port would be now).

While I don't think it's anything, you may want to call your Doctor just to be sure.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
scaredeesquirrel
on 8/25/10 4:27 am - Shrewsbury, PA
 Thanks, Tom.  As always, it's nice to get some insight from you.
Most Active