I love sharing good news...

LillieGracesMom
on 8/16/10 6:42 am
Today I received a package of shorts and capris from my Mom.  The clothes inside were all size 18.  When I had surgery in March of this year I was wearing a size 28 pants.  I tried on all the 18's and they fit perfectly.  I just can't believe that I'm out of the 20's.  It feels great.  Thanks for all your support!
Best of luck to you all,
Heather

Tom C.
on 8/16/10 9:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS YOU LOSER !!! How wonderful to read this!!! I love these stories more than hearing about X pounds lost - because it these VICTORIES that makes it all worth it.

And while your clothes may be out of the 20's, you don't look a day over 20 :D !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
LillieGracesMom
on 8/16/10 9:48 am
Ha ha!  Thanks.  I'm actually 32 years old but I tell people (jokingly) that I celebrated the third anniversary of my 29th birthday.  It sounds better than 32, me thinks.

Angelica M.
on 8/16/10 12:16 pm - Hobart, OK
Congrats!! thats wonderful!!!
Pixieland
on 8/16/10 9:42 pm - Davison, MI
That is awesome! You are doing fantastic!!
roundtuit
on 8/17/10 6:46 am - Plano, TX
Great job!!
beth21181
on 8/19/10 11:07 pm
Congrats! That's awesome!

Belinda B.
on 10/19/10 2:10 pm - Pasadena, CA
VSG on 09/13/17
Wow!  You are doing awesome!   Could you share what you are eating/exercising/doing anything special?  Keep up the great work!!

Most Active