looking for work out DVD's

Lala1
on 8/12/10 4:55 pm
REALIZE Band on 08/09/10 with

any suggestions for good work out DVD's, I'm looking for something that focuses on the ab's and possible dancing like Zumba!

Pixieland
on 8/12/10 9:44 pm - Davison, MI
I got the Zumba DVD's and I LOVE them. They sell the collection at www.zumba.com and there is a variety of workouts on the Total Body Transformation Set for 59.95...one of them an abs workout. You should check them out!
Lala1
on 8/13/10 8:45 am
Thank You sounds awesome! will do

tbines401
on 8/12/10 10:29 pm - Columbia, SC
You can also go on youtube or go to the videos zumbawithcarmen.com to try the
works to see if its something you would like to do before you purchase the tapes.
I love Zumba. This is just a way to try it before you buy it.

Lala1
on 8/13/10 8:45 am
Great Idea! I will check it out today!

Thanks

shannonmaysmile
on 8/15/10 9:29 am - randolph, NJ
I saw an ad for Hip Hop Abs which looks excellent.  I was thinking of purchasing it myself, but I have a YMCA membership.  Let me know what you decide on and how it is...

RNrnrn
on 8/15/10 6:54 pm - talladega, AL
try exrx.com u can download almost any type of exercise video. pilates, yoga, zumba too
roundtuit
on 8/18/10 2:46 am - Plano, TX

If you are up to it, look for bellydance workouts (they have some on verizon on demand) Damn those work the abs like crazy! Arms too. I bought some at half price books, they have a different assortment every time.

gggkm
on 9/22/10 11:15 pm - philadelphia, PA
I use a tape called curvy girls. Its not so intense. Its for women who a little bit more curvy. It can be ordered online.
gggkm
on 9/22/10 11:17 pm - philadelphia, PA
Im sorry the website for anyone interested is Debramazda.com
Most Active