3 1/2 Month Post-Op - Just Sharing

Lisa Y.
on 8/7/10 2:41 am
I wanted to share my experience so far, since we hear a lot of the bad things on these forums...

I am 3.5 months out and things have gone pretty well, and I'm feeling great. I've lost almost 40 lbs (think of one of those huge bags of dog food), no hair loss yet, and all my blood work came back great!  My blood pressure is back to normal without medicine!  I've gone from a size 24 to 22/20 - I wish that I had a bigger reduction in my size, but oh well. It's still exciting to fit into new clothes. :)

All that being said, it's been work. I am one of those people who has no tolerance problems and can still eat anything I want. I have to force myself to make good choices everyday. I'm not going to say that I haven't fallen off the wagon a time or two - but I pick myself up, dust myself off and try again the next day.

I hope that someone out there finds this helpful.

Lisa

Valsdetermined2lose
on 8/7/10 3:12 am
That's Great , keep up the good work. A neighbor of mine had Realize band last Year in August and she's only lost around 20 pounds if that. I don't understand why havent she lost more weight. I know that everyone is diffrent but 40 pounds in 3 in a half months is Great!
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Tom C.
on 8/7/10 11:09 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Thanks Lisa!!! It's great to read the success you are having!! It is an inspiration to us all!!

And let me say, you're such a LOSER !! And it's it great !!!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
LillieGracesMom
on 8/7/10 11:28 pm
Congratulations on your success!  Keep up the great work, LOSER!
-Heather

Most Active