Overeating on sweets

jjenls
on 8/3/10 1:02 pm
 I could really use some advice. I am totally overeating on sweets, mainly because I love sugar but also because they don't get stuck. I'm tired of stuff getting stuck. I really don't think I'm overfilled, I just am having a hard time eating slowly and chewing well.
tbines401
on 8/3/10 9:59 pm - Columbia, SC

Last year I went through this period and as much as I didnt think I was too tight
I was. I went it for a small unfill and I noticed that i was able to eat the
protein. I set a goal and I was able to leave the sugar alone becasue I 
started a routine to get on the scale every morning this way the only
thing that broke my sugar habit. I now have a love hate relationship with my
scale but it makes me accountable to my goal. I make sure I dont drink
the sugar either. If I want something bad enough I treat myself at the end of
the month.

If you have to have it set goals. Like you can pick one day of the week at
first to have a whatever you want to eat day and that day can be full of
snacks or whatever and then as you get by with that make it once a month.

Take smalls steps becasue BIG steps sometimes leads into it not working
out at all.  Hang in there you will be ok.

Tom C.
on 8/5/10 5:42 am, edited 8/5/10 5:44 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
While you may think you're not overfilled, you may be. Call your Doctor.

ADVICE ALERT: ALWAYS TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR/NUTRITIONIST BEFORE MODIFYING YOUR EATING

What you may want to try is eating fruits. Try eating all the sweetest fresh fruits (or fruit smoothies****il your body just doesn't crave the sweets anymore. Seems the body can't tell the difference between fruit (natural) sugar and/or "regular" sugar, so when you eat the fruit sugars it eliminates your cravings for the regular sugar foods

ADVICE ALERT: ALWAYS TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR/NUTRITIONIST BEFORE MODIFYING YOUR EATING
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
LillieGracesMom
on 8/5/10 6:35 am
I have two protein smoothies per day.  I start with one cup of skim (nonfat) milk and add 1/2 cup frozen berries and one scoop of chocolate Unjury.  I blend it up and there is a sweet treat, but also 28 grams of protein.
Hope this helps,
Heather

Most Active