16lbs down!

Angelica M.
on 7/29/10 1:30 pm, edited 7/29/10 1:33 pm - Hobart, OK
Wow! i cant believe it! i had my 2wk post op today and wow!  i was thinking 10! but 16!!! i am so happy!

however i had been having pain and wasnt able to swallow..turns out i had 2cc of air in my band! now that its gone i can swallow and it is SOOO nice!  the doc said  i was dehydrated because of it and as soon as i get my fluids in i should feel 100% better! i cant wait!

seeing my progress today has me thrilled for the furture. i hope i can keep this up! and be in the 100s soon! 
beth21181
on 7/29/10 2:12 pm
Good job!!
Tom C.
on 7/29/10 8:48 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

GREAT TO READ ABOUT YOUR RESULTS !! WHAT A LOSER  !!!

And also glad you mentioned the slight issue you had with the band. Only reinforces what I tell everyone, DOCTOR FOLLOW-UPS ARE IMPORTANT.

Doesn't matter if you're one day or 10 years out. Periodic follow-ups not only keeps us on track, but can also diagnose unseen issues. So if you don't feel right, call (or better yet GO SEE) your Doctor right away. It could be something very simple.

IMHO it's best to hear "oh that's quite normal" than to hear "why didn't you contact us when this first happened?"

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Pixieland
on 7/29/10 9:28 pm - Davison, MI
16lbs...Wow! 
Good for you and glad to feel that you are feeling better now.
Tom is SO right about the follow up appts.
Keep on sipping tha****er and keep up the good work.
Best wishes to you,
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Jillysmom06
on 7/29/10 10:59 pm
AWESOME JOB!!!!!

Keep up the good work and good luck with your weight loss journey
Pam
kimhoke
on 7/30/10 6:15 am
Congratulations!
lisaanne0909
on 7/30/10 8:54 am
That's great...keep up the good work.
Most Active