I'M IN THE HOSPITAL

Vivian Prouty
on 7/25/10 4:45 am - Fort Worth, TX
 I'm in the hospital.   I was in ER last night and they admitted me this AM.   I have a hernia in my intestines blocking my bowel.   I am on morphine.   Looks like probably surgery sometime tomorrow or tuesday.  Have NG tube down nose ( on fun !!! ).   Please keep me in your prayers.   I am sure I will cancel my Support group for next sunday.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Jillysmom06
on 7/25/10 4:55 am, edited 7/25/10 4:55 am
Best of luck to you during your hospital stay that all goes smoothly for you.  I will say my prayers for you Vivian........
Take care and keep us posted!!!
Pam
Considering_It
on 7/25/10 5:07 am
Feel better - hope you're on the mend and feeling better in no time.
rich_in_nfpa
on 7/25/10 7:02 am - New Freedom, PA
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.....

(((((HUGS)))))

Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
Tammy G.
on 7/25/10 9:32 am - Indian Trail, NC
Vivian - Good Luck - but I have total faith all will be fine soon.    Feel better Girl.

Pixieland
on 7/25/10 9:32 pm - Davison, MI
I hope that your surgery goes well and that you are feeling better very soon Vivian.
Take care and I will keep you in my prayers.
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Tom C.
on 7/26/10 1:21 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
My thoughts and prayer are with you!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
DebbieJane
on 7/26/10 8:28 am - Oxford, WI
Lap Band on 07/21/10 with
Good Luck Vivian,  I'm sure you will be better and up and at it soon.  My thoughts and prayers are with you!  Debbie
Most Active