WLS buddies in the Washington DC Metro Area

poohressa
on 7/21/10 2:07 pm - Lanham, MD
I am looking for people in the Washington DC area for local support.  Maybe getting together to work out or for a cup of coffee.  I feel like we have the support of our families but they REALLY dont know what we are going through so if anyone out there is interested let me know.
colo_girl
on 7/23/10 12:34 pm - Arlington, VA
REALIZE Band on 06/23/10 with
I would be interested in getting together.  I live in Arlington, but work in DC.  My family is supportive, but not local.  It would be good to talk to others who know what I am going through. 

Tom C.
on 7/23/10 9:50 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

I live about 4 hours away from DC, but I hear there is this new fangle device invented by a man named Bell called a teley-phoney thang. I would be more than willing to give you my digits (do the young kids still use that expression)? So send me a personal PM. And if you just rather email, I can give you that too.

Good luck!! Know we're here to help!!

And that goes for anyone who needs additional support.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kimberlina180
on 8/30/10 11:34 pm
REALIZE Band on 02/09/10 with
I am looking to meet other patients too. I just joined a meetup group. Go to meetup.com and search for lapband. There's one in our area.
Most Active