HEALTH TRACKER

Jillysmom06
on 7/20/10 9:36 pm

Could someone that has their weight tracker on here tell me what weight they actually put on here if it was your weight at surgery date or the original weight like a year ago at initial meeting at weight loss center.  I would like to do this but I'm not sure
Thanks for any info
Pam

LillieGracesMom
on 7/21/10 6:31 am
I'm not sure it really matters.  However, I put my highest weight which was in January of this year.  I had surgery in March! 
Best of luck,
Heather

Jillysmom06
on 7/21/10 8:20 am
Thanks so much for getting back to me.  It makes more sense seeing how we really did lose that initial weight also before surgery right?
We should take credit for it all.
You are definitely motivation for me seeing your weight loss WOW!!!!!!!
Stephanie M.
on 7/22/10 12:21 am
I put my weight as of May 14, 2010, the day I started my pre-op diet.  I have actually lost 45 lbs since my highest weight (2008).  My surgeon's office uses the weight I was when I first saw them last December (281.5).  This morning I was 245.0!  I think you can put anything you want...
Steph

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Jillysmom06
on 7/22/10 2:10 am
Way to go Steph    You have done fantastic
with your weight loss
Keep up the good work
Hugs
Pam
Stephanie M.
on 7/22/10 2:23 am
Thanks Pam!  Let's get your ticker up...we are all waiting to see what you post.  I know you will do great!!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Most Active